The production process of down:
Washing - Dehydration - Drying - Cooling - Sorting - Inspection - Packaging - Storage
(1) Washing: Washing is divided into three steps of initial washing, washing and rinsing. During the washing process, the number and time of washing are determined according to the amount of raw materials, the content of oil and the content of impurities.
(2) Dehydration: Put the washed down feather into the centrifugal dewatering machine, and dehydrate the low speed and high speed twice, so that the moisture content of the down is about 25%.
(3) Drying: The dehydrated feather enters the dryer for drying, and the drying time is determined according to the pressure of the steam, so that the down reaches the non-tidal, unfocused, soft, lustrous, fluffy and high.
(4) Cooling: After the down is dried, the down is sucked into the cooling by the fan for cooling, and the degree of cooling is determined to be the temperature at normal temperature according to the season.
(5) Separation: After cooling, the fan is sucked into the bin for sorting, and different quality downs are proposed according to different customer requirements.
(6) Inspection: According to the quality of the customer's demand, we test it according to the latest national standard GBT14272-2011.
(7) Packaging: We will use the required bags according to the requirements of customers.
(8) Storage: After being packaged, it will be stored in the warehouse and shipped according to the date specified by the customer.